We create or tailor all our training programmes to meet our clients’ exact needs. We deliver these bespoke programmes in house or at a location most convenient for your business.
From one-hour conference breakout sessions, “lunch and learn” programmes, half and one day workshops to intensive residential training programmes; we work with you to find the right solution to your needs.
Examples of programmes we deliver regularly for the (re)insurance market are:
- Developing your compelling value proposition
- Achieving growth in a competitive market (for insurers)
- Inclusive leadership skills
- Why good people made bad decisions – Unconscious bias & how to beat it
- Building trust & influencing stakeholders
- Trading skills for brokers & underwriters
- Client conversations – optimising relationships & maximising growth
- Innovation and collaboration – helping you stay ahead of the competition
- Coaching skills for managers
- Making an impact & influencing change
- Building resilience in individuals and your organisation
For more information on any of the above, please feel free to contact us.
DXC Digital Minds Programme 2018/9
I have engaged Katherine to support DXC's Digital Minds programme for the past year and am absolutely delighted with the value Katherine adds.
She brings insight and energy to the programme in many different ways - running workshops for us, sharing her influencing techniques in unique and engaging ways; running a dual mentoring programme for us, supporting mentorship pairs to get the best out of their goals and objectives.
Her genuine, engaging, insightful and credible ways of delivering her messages make her sessions hugely popular and attending by a wide cross section of insurance practitioners. We love working with Katherine!
London Insurance Market Account Manager for DXC Technology & Head of Digital Minds