What is a personal brand?
Personal branding is the process of differentiating yourself and articulating your unique value.
Why does it matter?
A strong personal brand is critical to career success. This is especially true in the tight knit (re)insurance world where reputations and relationships are key to success. Here, word travels fast and a badly managed brand can, quite simply, make you unemployable.
Your personal brand is the difference between:
- Getting promoted and being let go
- Being headhunted and having to look for a new job
- Getting a payrise and being given your P45
- Career success and career stagnation
So how do you manage your brand so it supports your career success?
Whether you are just starting your career or if you're well established and looking to change role or land a promotion you need to:
- Realise the critical importance of branding in today’s (re)insurance marketplace
- Gain a clear understanding of your current personal brand (yes, you do have one!)
- Learn how your personal brand reflects positively on your employer (and how this can be used to progress your career)
- Identify your own desired personal brand and mission statement
- Assess your strengths and weaknesses
- Create a plan to develop your unique brand at this critical time in your career
You can achieve all this through our personal branding workshops and one to one coaching.
If you'd like to learn more about how personal branding will advance your career, please contact us for a chat.