75% of people see the world very differently to you
Would you like to:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimise team conflict
- Maximise engagement with key stakeholders
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to your clients different styles
- Manage your team more effectively by understanding the dispositions, motivations and proprieties of team members
- Become a more self-knowledgeable, well rounded and successful leader
"Self awareness is the starting point of leadership"
Bill George, Professor of Leadership at Harvard Business School & former CEO of Medtronic
How it works
As a certified DiSC trainer, I will create a programme for you based on your specific goals. This will start with the DiSC assessment and be followed by detailed feedback and coaching sessions. There are several versions of the assessment which identify your style in different situations including:
• Workplace – with colleagues and peers to enhance working relationships
• Leadership – with your direct reports to develop your leadership style
• Sales – with clients to increase sales and retention
• Team – conducted as a group to highlight team dynamics and improve effectiveness.
Your programme will be based on the following outline and will be tailored to suit your exact needs.
Example DiSC Programme Summary
Stage 1 : Discovering your DiSC style
1-2 hours at your home computer
You will complete a series of questions (online and at your convenience)
that produce a detailed report about your preferences and behaviour.
Your responses generate a detailed report that contains:
• Your personal style explained in detail
• Your key motivators and stressors
• Explanation of other styles and how you react to them
• Strategies to increase engagement with the other styles
You will receive this electronically and will be asked to follow a structured review of the report, which usually takes an hour.
As your facilitator and coach I will also receive a copy and will review this in detail, alongside the supplemental coaching report, ideally 2-3 days before we meet for stage 2.
Stage 2 : Understanding other styles & People reading
We work together to take in depth look at the other DiSC styles and to give you a new perspective on engaging others.
We’ll also develop your ability to use the model to quickly and easily identify the core style of others simply by listening to and observing them.
When you know how to do this you can ascertain what their drivers are, what motivates them and know to what extent you need to adapt, to get the best engagement.
Stage 3: Building more effective relationships to increase engagement
By combining your ability to read your stakeholders and your knowledge of the other styles we will develop specific techniques that you can use to adapt to each style and situation.
We will use a combination of powerful coaching tools to map your stakeholders and to develop practical plans to increase engagement.
These will enable you to see a positive difference in your working relationships and level of engagement immediately and arm you with the skills to develop these further.